Here’s a perfect example:
Matthew 5: 1. And when the crowd saw Y’shua, he went up the mountain, and when he sat his disciples drew near to him. 2. And he opened his mouth and was teaching them and said,
3. Blessed are they who are poor in spirit, because theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
4. Blessed are they who are mourning, because they will be comforted.
5. Blessed are they who are meek because they will inherit the earth.
6. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness because they will be satisfied .
7. Blessed are they who are merciful because mercies will be upon them.
8. Blessed are they who are pure in their hearts because they will see Elohim.
9. Blessed are they who make peace because they will be called the sons of Elohim.
10. Blessed are they who are persecuted because of righteousness because theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
11. Blessed are you whenever they curse you and they persecute you and they say every evil word about you falsely because of me.
12. Then rejoice and be glad because your reward in heaven is great for likewise they persecuted the prophets who were before you. 13. You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt should become bland, with what would it become seasoned? For anything not fit (is) but to be thrown outside and be trodden by man.
14. You are the light of the world. It is not possible to hide a city that is built on a mountain. 15. They do not light a lamp and place it under a bushel, but upon a lamp-stand and it lights upon all those that are in the house. 16. Let your light shine like this in front of the sons of man that they should see your works and they glorify good your father who is in heaven. (AENT)
 The word translated as “blessed” is touvayhoon, derived from the root tov, meaning “good,” literally it is “goodness (towards) you.”
 Isaiah 57:15; 66:2
 Isaiah 61:2; 66:10-13
 Psalm 37:11; 149:4
 Zephaniah 2:3; Psalm 11:3-7; Isaiah 66:11, 12
 Psalm 18:25; 2 Samuel 22:26
 Psalm 24:4; 51:10; 15:1, 2
 Psalm 122:8, 9; Isaiah 26:12; Psalm 7:3
 Psalm 38:20; Isaiah 66:5
 Psalm 119:85-87
 Psalm 89:15
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated.