It seems there seem to be four types of people that comprise Believers in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob:
(1) Those who are true, Ruach-filled Believers in YHWH/Yeshua/Torah, who KNOW the Word because they constantly study it; who are teachable and constantly learning and growing, who uncompromisingly LIVE their faith.
(2) Those who are completely lukewarm and couldn't care less, one way or the other.
(3) Those who who believe themselves to be great Bible teachers, even though they have clearly twisted Scripture to suit their own purposes; and they are, consequently, leading the gullible into the pits of hell; and ...
(4) those who tend to fall for any ear-tickling nonsense that comes their way... who don't know Scripture well enough to recognize skewed or downright false teachings, but are ready to swallow anything that's tossed at them - EXCEPT for actual Truth.
This post is aimed at the last two types, who seem to be the most dominant on the Internet:
Timothy warned YHWH's people that these things would happen (2 Timothy 3:1-7); and then he said this:
2 Timothy 4: 1. I charge you before Elohim and our Master Y’shua the Mashiyach who is to judge the living and the dead at the manifestation of his Kingdom 2. Proclaim the Word and persist (in it) with diligence, in time and out of time; admonish and rebuke with all patience and instructiveness.
3. For the time will come when they will not give ear to sound teaching; but, according to their lusts, will multiply to themselves teachers in the itching of their hearing; 4. and will turn away their ears from the truth, and incline after fables. 5. But be vigilant in all things; and endure evils and do the work of a proclaimer of the Good News, and fulfill your ministry. (AENT)
As you know, we are living in some really perilous times. Be CAREFUL and be VIGILANT, for haSatan is prowling around, seeking to devour YOU! (1 Peter 5:8)