QUICK QUESTION for those who think they are going to be “zapped out” of here in that false idea called “pre-trib rapture.”
The question is:
Do you honestly believe you’re so pure and holy that you deserve to be spared ANY pain, hardship or suffering? Are you truly holier than all of the men and women in Bible history, who were NOT “raptured out” of THEIR respective tribulations – including those unbelievably horrific ones perpetrated upon our divine Messiah Yeshua who literally went through Hell on earth to become our Redeemer?
Are you so much “better” than all those who have gone before us, including those who were considered to be “the holiest men on earth” in their day?
I’m talking about people such as the following:
· Noah and his family. Noah endured 100 years of chiding about the ark he was building in the middle of the desert before the flood came and killed off everyone else on earth. After 40 long days adrift on an ark full of animals, and not knowing what lay ahead, YHWH finally caused Noah to find dry land, where he and his family were able to start the human race all over again. Were those things not “tribulation”? (Genesis 6-9)
· Lot and his family, who received basically only a moment’s notice to “get outta Dodge” before Sodom and Gemorrah were to be wiped off the face of the earth. When his wife was turned into a pillar of salt in the process, Lot was forced to start life all over again in a cave with only his two daughters…. (Genesis 18-19)
· Abraham. How many bullets do you think Abraham was sweating when he thought God was serious about having him sacrifice his son, Isaac on Mt. Moriah? (Genesis 22)
· Moshe (Moses) who was rousted from his comfortable life at the age of 80, to travel to Egypt and try to convince the Hebrews to follow him out on foot, to start all over again somewhere else – a place known only to YHWH.
And before all that could happen, Moshe, his family and all the Hebrews were forced to live through TEN plagues! And, after that, they endured hardship after hardship during 40 years of tent living in the desert wilderness, assembling and disassembling and carrying with them the tabernacle wherever they went.
And then – even though poor Moshe was truly holy and obedient (except for a few infractions) - he didn’t even get to cross over into the Promised Land, after all he went through! (Read the whole story beginning in Exodus 3)
· Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego (along a fourth person within the furnace “who looked like the son of man”) had to go INTO a fiery furnace before they were delivered! (Daniel 3)…
I could go on, but surely you get the drift by now.
It is very arrogant of people to believe themselves to be so “holy” that they won’t have to endure any of the coming “tribulations” and fully expect to be zapped out before anything “bad” can happen to them.
This is part of the reason why that “pre-trib” idea is completely bogus!
According to Scripture that “catching up” of both dead believers and those who are alive at the time, will happen when Yeshua returns! (1 Corinthians 6:14; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
So, instead of worrying about “when” the “rapture” is going to happen, wouldn’t it be better to spend time concentrating on “how to become truly holy” by getting ourselves “right” with God?
To do that, we must become truly familiar with, and learn to LIVE according to His Word – the Word which reveals that holiness can ONLY be found in YHWH’s original, divine Instructions called “Torah”.
Proverbs 28:9 “If a person will not listen to Torah, even his prayer is an abomination”…