It really pains me to see people concentrating on everything BUT haShem’s Rules for Holy Living!
If it’s not some Two Housers endlessly bragging about how they’re “Ephraim” and bringing every conversation around to “tribal identity”, then it’s the Native Americans pushing their “Reform Movement” that focuses on religious rights, civil rights, and “tribal sovereignty.” And, of course, the Black Hebrew Israelites and their ilk insisting only Black people are Jews and everyone else is a worthless dirt bag...
What is going on? WHY does everybody want to puff themselves up to be “special” and “better” than everyone else?
Doesn’t anyone remember that we are ONE IN MESSIAH?
Galatians 3: “28 there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor freeman, neither male nor female; for in union with the Messiah Yeshua, you are all one. 29 Also, if you belong to the Messiah, you are seed of Avraham and heirs according to the promise.” (CJB)
YHWH created each of us to be special unto Him – all different colors and personalities – yet ALL are special to Him. Every “tribe” of Israel and all the Gentiles who have accepted Him as their ELOHIM are special to Him! He created us to be SET APART FROM THE WORLD … to worship and obey Him only; NOT to engage in endless fights over Him!
He doesn’t work that way! In His eyes, we either belong to Him by doing His Will and living a set-apart life unto Him, or we don’t. There is no gray area. Why not concentrate on THAT? He doesn’t see our race or color, or whether we are rich or poor; He looks at our hearts and wants us to be wholehearted toward HIM! He didn't create us to become bickering, arguing, narrow-minded, bigoted hypocrites, squabbling over which of us is more special..
So, please snap out of it people! Instead of promoting endless racial and tribal divisions in the body, why not do what Scripture TELLS us to do - which is to concentrate on obeying ADONAI by learning HIS ways and thus becoming ONE truly "set apart" people?
Malachi 2:10 "Do we not all have one father? Has not one ELOHIM created us? Why do we deal treacherously each against his brother so as to profane the covenant of our fathers?
Exodus 19: 5 Now if you will pay careful attention to what I say and keep my covenant, then you will be my own treasure from among all the peoples, for all the earth is mine; 6 and you will be a kingdom of cohanim for me, a nation set apart.'These are the words you are to speak to the people of Isra'el." (CJB)
QUESTION: Who is Israel? ALL who have accepted the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! (See Numbers 15:13-16, etc.)
Psalm 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in UNITY!
Ephesians 4: 16. And from him (it is) the whole body is framed together and strongly melded by all the connecting points, according to the gift that is delivered by measure to each member for the growth of the body; that his structure may be perfected in love.
17. And this I say and testify by Master YHWH, that from now on you do not walk as the other Gentiles who walk in the vanity of their mind: 18. and they are dark in their understandings and are alienated from the life of Elohim because there is not in them knowledge; and because of the blindness of their heart
19. They have cut off their hope and have given themselves over to lust and to the practice of all uncleanness in their greed. 20. But you have not learned this from the Mashiyach; 21. If you have truly heard him, and by him have learned as the truth is in Y’shua.
22. But (you have learned) that you should lay aside your former practices the old man that is corrupted with the lusts of error; 23. and should be renewed in the spirit of your minds; 24. and should put on the new man that is created by Elohim in righteousness and in the separateness of truth. 25. Therefore, put away from lying and speak the truth each with his neighbor; for we are members one of another.
26. Be angry, but do not sin. Do not let the sun go down upon your wrath. 27. And give no place to the Accuser. 28. And let him that stole, steal no more; but let him labor with his hands and do good acts that he may have to give to him who needs.
29. Let no hateful language come from your mouth, but that which is beautiful and useful for edification that it may convey grace to those who hear. 30. And do not grieve the Ruach haKodesh of Elohim, whereby you are sealed for the day of redemption.
31. Let all bitterness and anger, and wrath, and clamoring and reviling, be taken from you along with all malice: 32. And be affectionate towards one another and sympathetic; and forgive one another as Elohim by the Mashiyach has forgiven us. (AENT)
(See also: Colossians 3:11, 1 Corinthians 1:10-13, and 12:13; Galatians 3:27, Ephesians 2:17-19 and 4:4-25, etc.)