1. Yeshua was a Torah observant, tallit-wearing, Seventh Day Sabbath and Biblical Feast-keeping, kosher Jew!
2. He HAD to die in order to become our Redeemer: 2 Corinthians 5: 21 "For, on your account (speaking to the Corinthian brethren in Yeshua), He (Elohim) made him (Yeshua) who knew no sin to be a sin (offering) that we might, by Him, become the righteousness of Elohim (God)." [AENT] (To see exactly what we mean, please click on our article, The Passover connection to Yeshua.)
3. Although it was "the Jews" who got the ball rolling concerning his murder (many Christians are angry with "the Jews" because "the Jews" killed Jesus), it was the Gentile Romans who arrested him, stripped him, spat upon him, flogged him, ripped out his beard, put a crown of thorns upon his head and mocked him, and nailed him to the cross! Not to mention, there was a "mixed crowd" (not just Jews) cheering on his execution (see Matthew 27).
4. If Yeshua had not chosen to do YHWH's will and die that day, the world would have had NO Redeemer!
5. It was because of "the Jews" that knowledge of YHWH came into the world when "the Jews" were scattered into the nations ((Ezekiel 36:19), including those who believed in Yeshua. Had it not been for "the Jews" knowledge of YHWH would have remained imprisoned in tiny, little Israel and the world would still be writhing in paganism today. Instead of wasting energy hating "the Jews" the world should be thanking them for introducing them to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
6. Most importantly - what did YHWH (God the Father) say about WHO are His people? Read on to see that He gives three requirements for salvation in Isaiah 56:6-8...To love His Name, honor His Sabbath and keep His covenant (Torah): (See also Exodus 12:49, Numbers 15:13-16, Galatians 3:28 and Romans 10:12-13.)
Isaiah 56: 6 "And the foreigners who join themselves to ADONAI to serve him, to love the name of ADONAI, and to be his workers, all who keep Shabbat and do not profane it, and hold fast to my covenant, 7 I will bring them to my holy mountain and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all peoples." 8 Adonai ELOHIM says, he who gathers Isra'el's exiles: "There are yet others I will gather, besides those gathered already." (CJB)
There are more facts, but you get the gist. It's not only "all about Messiah" but the "echad" (plural form of ONE) of "YHWH/Yeshua/Torah." You cannot separate them....
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated.