BELIEVERS – STAY STRONG! Wars and Rumors of wars (Matthew 24) … Believers who know the Bible KNOW that all these things MUST happen before Yeshua returns!
Matthew 24: 6. For you are bound to hear of revolutions and rumor of wars. Watch out and do not be disturbed, for it is necessary that all these things happen, but it is not yet the end. 7. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and plagues and earthquakes in different places. 8. But all these things are only the beginning of sorrows. 9. Then they will deliver to afflictions and they will kill you and you will be hated by all nations because of my name.
10. Then many will stumble and will hate one another and will betray one another. 11. And many false prophets will arise and deceive many. 12. And because of the growth of iniquity, the love of many will grow cold. 13. But whoever has patience until the end, he will have life. 14. And this Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come, 15. And when you see the sign of uncleanness and desolation, that was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, which will stand in the Set Apart place.* He that reads, let him understand. (AENT)
FOOTNOTE: Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11
The Bible tells us that, in the end times, the world will turn against the Jews and Israel with a vengeance:
- Matthew 24:9 - "Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
- Isaiah 60:15 - "Whereas you have been [Is 1:7-9; 6:11-13; Jer 30:17] forsaken and [Is 66:5] hated With no one passing through, I will make you an everlasting [Is 4:2; 65:18] pride, A joy from generation to generation.
- Joel 3:2 - 'I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.'
- Ezekiel 36:8-10 - "'But you, O mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home. I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.
For centuries everybody has been fighting over this tiny country called Israel to claim it as "their" holy place. It seems that the whole world has always "had it in" for Jews in one way or another, and some (i.e. Hitler) have even tried to annihilate them completely. The bottom line is, this issue dates back to the conflict between Isaac and Ishmael, and will not be resolved until Yeshua returns....
THESE THINGS WERE PROPHESIED LONG AGO! Those who have read AND studied the ENTIRE Bible will understand. Those who have never have, will be lost and confused and terrified…
Daniel 11: 31 Armed forces will come at his order and profane the sanctuary and fortress. They will abolish the daily burnt offering and set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 Those who act wickedly against the covenant he will corrupt with his blandishments, but the people who know their God will stand firm and prevail.
33 Those among the people who have discernment will cause the rest of the people to understand what is happening; nevertheless, for a while they will fall victim to sword, fire, exile and pillage. 34 When they stumble, they will receive a little help, although many who join them will be insincere. 35 Even some of those with discernment will stumble, so that some of them will be refined, purified and cleansed for an end yet to come at the designated time. (CJB)
Daniel 12: 1 “When that time comes, Mikha’el (the Archangel Michael), the great prince who champions your people, will stand up; and there will be a time of distress unparalleled between the time they became a nation and that moment. At that time, your people will be delivered, everyone whose name is found written in the book. 2 Many of those sleeping in the dust of the earth will awaken, some to everlasting life and some to everlasting shame and abhorrence. 3 But those who can discern will shine like the brightness of heaven’s dome, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever. (CJB)
FOLKS, THIS IS WHY MY MANTRA FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS HAS BEEN: Get yourself “right” with God now, before it’s too late! Don’t be caught being “lukewarm” when Yeshua returns:
Revelation 3: 15. I know your works, that you are neither hot, nor cold; I would desire that you would be either cold or hot. 16. So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I am about to vomit you from my mouth. 17. Because you say, I am rich and affluent, and have all I need; and you don’t know that you are helpless and miserable and needy and blind and naked! 18. I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may become rich; and white robes, to be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness may not be seen; and put eye-salve on your eyes, that you may see.
19. As many as I love, I rebuke and discipline. Be faithful emulators therefore, and repent. 20. Behold, I have been standing at the door, and I will knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me. 21. And to him that is victorious, to him will I give to sit with me on my throne, even as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22. He that has ears to hear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. (AENT)