Comment from someone who has rejected YHWH’s Divine Messiah and “crossed over” to join the Jewish “counter-missionary” Rabbis and their converts – and now spends his time trying to convert others:
“I no longer believe in the New Testament or your Jesus! There is NO PROOF Jesus ever existed, or that any of the NT writings are real. There is only the Torah and the rest of the Tanak. PROVE ME WRONG!”
First of all, Messiah’s Name is Yeshua. Secondly, how about YOU proving yourself to be RIGHT by answering some pointed questions! Go ahead, "prove" everything and explain exactly WHY you believe the following!
1. God created the entire universe and everything in it, including man whom He made from the dust of earth. (Were you personally there to witness that?)
2. God flooded the earth, killing everybody except Noah and his family – who started mankind all over again. (Were you personally there to witness that?)
3. Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt, and later on, Lot's daughters got their father drunk so they could have children. (Were you personally there to witness that?)
4. God sent ten plagues who show Pharaoh who was boss; and then he caused the sea to part, allowing only the Israelites to pass through, while basically wiping out all the Egyptians who followed in hot pursuit. (Were you personally there to witness that?)
5. God supernaturally clothed and fed six million people wandering in the wilderness for 40 years – all while leading them via pillars of cloud and fire. (How was THAT possible, and were you personally there to witness all that? Did YOU eat any of the manna or place any items into the Ark?)
6. God saved from a fiery furnace thee men who went INTO the furnace (Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and a fourth person “who looked like the son of man”). (Were you personally there to witness that?)
7. Elijah ran faster than a chariot and was fed by Ravens. (Hmmm … was that even kosher?) (Were you personally there to witness that?)
8. Jonah spent 3 days and nights in a whale’s stomach and lived. (Were you personally there to witness that?)
I could list TONS of other examples, but since you insist there is no proof for YHWH’s Messiah or any of the NT texts, then explain WHY you BLINDLY believe all of the above - just because these stories were "handed down" by word of mouth...
There are literally TONS of other examples, but since you insist there is no proof for YHWH’s Messiah or any of the NT texts, then explain WHY you BLINDLY believe all of the above - just because these stories were "handed down" by word of mouth...
Truth is, there is no PROOF; there is only FAITH. You weren’t there “in the beginning” to personally witness ANYTHING, so ALL you really have is what was passed down by MEN! ALL you have is what we Torah observant believers in Messiah Yeshua have: FAITH – a faith that changed lives in ways someone like you could never imagine, because you are too busy trying to limit God by “putting Him into that proverbial box!”
Clearly, you never had that FAITH, because YOU allowed yourself to be talked out of the "rest of the story" ... ALL you have now is what you've been TOLD by the counter-missionaries (mere MEN) whose eyes have been blinded because they have all dared to blaspheme the Ruach haKodesh and thus committing an UNFORGIVABLE SIN by rejecting some of YHWH’s accomplishments and basically calling Him a liar when it comes to His Son, the MESSIAH you are guilty of not only rejecting, but endlessly bashing and trashing!
Shame on you!
Matthew 12: 30. Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever did not gather with me, scatters. 31. Because of this I say to you that all sins and blasphemies will be forgiven to the sons of men, but blasphemy that is against the Spirit will not be forgiven to the sons of men. 32. And anyone who says a word against the Son of man, he will be forgiven, But anyone who will speak against the Ruach haKodesh, he will not be forgiven - not in this world or in the world that is to come. (AENT)
And since you have abandoned the New Testament to our own peril, here is something from the Tanakh for you to ponder:
"For Adonai is speaking. 'I raised and brought up children, but they rebelled against me. An ox knows its owner and a donkey its master's stall, but Isra'el does not know, my people do not reflect.' Oh, sinful nation, a people weighed down by iniquity, descendants of evildoers, immoral children! They have abandoned Adonai, spurned the Holy One of Isra'el, turned their backs on him!" (Isaiah 1:2-4, CJB).
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated.